Community Partnerships Officer
- Local Government Role
- Part-time (24hrs/wk)
- Salary Range - $44,754.40 - $50,283.29 (Pro-rata) + Super
Located 1.5 hours drive from Newcastle and 3 hours from Sydney, Muswellbrook Shire Council is situated in a beautiful country location and offers a wide range of career opportunities. Our organisation employs approximately 200 valued staff, and prides itself on providing a great work environment, work-life balance, and career development.
About the position
The role will encourage the provision of a full range of human services within the local government area of Muswellbrook. The position will also act as a link between Council and government and non-government services
To be successful in the role, you will need;
- A degree in Social Science, Welfare Studies or equivalent with previous experience in the community services industry;
- A current NSW Drivers License
Further Information and to Apply
For more information on this position, please refer to the attached Position Description, Council’s Careers website, or contact Kim Manwarring, Coordinator, Community Partnerships on 02 6549 3764 or 0408 978 512.
- Complete the application form below, including providing responses to the mandatory questions required. Unfortunately, an unfinished application can’t be retrieved to finish at a later date. Please keep your responses concise.
- Attach your Resume and a covering letter where indicated.
- Click ‘Apply’.
Applications close on 24 October 2017.